What is 11Onze?
11Onze helps you keep track of your safe stores of value by providing access to a hub of financial services. We seek to provide the best technology to an active, educated, sharing, helping and growing financial community.
11Onze is a community fintech with the technological challenges of a digital financial institution plus the ones of a private social network. We are here to provide the community with the best financial services with the best tools. We have launched a new model and now it’s time to scale the company for the upcoming challenges.
The Platform team is the owner of our cloud native infrastructure.
This is a high impact team that is essential to having a profitable and sustainable business. As the owner of our technological platform, this team carries the company on its shoulders.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled senior Cloud SRE to join our organization and help us build a great product.
What will you do
- Manage, test and improve the infrastructure for all services
- Optimize, migrate and design systems with reliability and scalability in mind
- Implement processes and tooling to improve the development experience and gain efficiency
- Implement observability solutions to improve visibility and incident response
- Develop, improve and implement DevOps best practices in all engineering teams
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Mentor and empower other engineers around you
- You're a thought leader, able to own large complex problems and deliver solutions
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
Who you are
- Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Experience with modern cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with Infrastructure as code
- Containers and microservices
- Monitoring and CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of SRE and DevOps concepts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business level English
- Gitlab CI
- Security experience
- Experience with financial services
- Participation in open-source projects
What do we offer
- Join us in our early-stage phase, and grow with us while growing the company. We have already delivered the v1 of our product, and our roadmap is huge and full of challenges ahead.
- Be a part of the culture shaping process in Engineering. We will, together, build the organization we want to work for.
- 80-90% of remote work, and flexibility in that remaining 10-20% (we want to work from home, but we also want to meet regularly in person in the Barcelona area so we don’t become strangers). If you think that 10-20% is a problem, let’s talk about it.
- A strong will to build diverse and inclusive teams, as we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture.
- 23 + extra days of annual leave depending on every year’s collective bargaining agreement (for 2021 it’s been 23 + 7, for example).